After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

jasonindc

Large Room Available August 1

jasonindc

A large room is available August 1 in a furnished townhouse. The room itself is unfurnished with a walk-in closet, hardwood floors, 2 large windows and a newly renovated shared bath. Utilities are extra (include internet, electricity, and gas (they run $35 pp each month).

You will be sharing the house with one gay male (36) and one straight male (26). One of us has a dog (basset hound) who is very friendly.

We are looking for a working professional that is clean, respectful of other peoples property, honest, and who can communicate well. We generally keep to ourselves, though are friendly and socialize when home.

The house has a patio (grill, table, chairs) and laundry room. It located in a quiet, safe neighborhood within walking distance of three metro stations (Waterfront, Federal Center SW, and L'Enfant Plaza), six blocks from the National Mall, and House Office Buildings. There is also a Safeway, Gold's Gym, CVS, restaurants, public library, Arena Stage, marina, and new Waterfront developments within walking distance.

Please tell us a bit about yourself, work, hobbies, etc. We look forward to hearing from you and please feel free to ask any questions.

01515_hKfpli0tQ5k_1200x900.jpg

01717_hjeKhJaY1S0_600x450.jpg

Edward marshall

Hi 

My namw is edward marshall i am 23 years old i was wondering how much is the rent for the room.