After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

LukeJay126

Looking for a roommate for my current place

LukeJay126

Hello, I am currently looking for a roommate to take over the lease for my current roommate who is being relocated because of work.  It is a 2BR/2BA condo in a gated community in the Lower Brownsboro/Crescent Hill neighborhood.  Its very close to I-64/I-65 and I-71 and very close to public transit. The complex has a swimming pool, tennis court and a small workout facility.  The rent is fairly reasonable and we would split the costs of the utilities.  You would be responsible for your own food/drinks.  Unfortunately, no pets are allowed.

A little bit about me:  I am a 36 yr old male.  I'm fairly quiet and I appreciate clean surroundings.  I wouldn't say that I am a neat freak, but I don't mind a little clutter as long as it doesn't get too out of hand.  I work full time.  My schedule varies.  As far as social life, I don't have many people over and I would appreciate the same.  Not saying that no guests are allowed, but it shouldn't be an everyday thing.  

I'm hoping to find someone that would like to move in the end of July/first of August.  If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  I hope to hear from you soon.  Thanks