To shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  While we regret this may frustrate the naive, human review is actually necessary to avoid dirty rotten spam. We will email when you pass and/or have message(s) and/or you can check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Mary Spencer

23 Year Old Looking for Roommate

Mary Spencer

I am looking for 1-2 roommates to find an apartment in the Museum District for about $500 per person before utilities.  

I work full time in run specialty doing marketing, apparel buying, and coaching.  I get up early most mornings to workout, so I am fairly quiet in the evenings.  I like to read and watch Netflix but also enjoy spending time outside and trying new restaurants and other places.  I am fairly organized in the common spaces, I don't like clutter everywhere (my room is often a different story!).  There are some things that I would like to share such as paper products, condiments, spices, etc.  I enjoy cooking and will do so when my work schedule allows. 

My ideal roommate would be someone who does not smoke and is not a partier.  I would like to be friends with (or at least sociable) my roommate so that everyone feels comfortable in the apartment.  I think it is important to give notice of overnight guests coming.  It is also important to discuss any conflicts quickly, so that we can figure out a solution.