To shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  While we regret this may frustrate the naive, human review is actually necessary to avoid dirty rotten spam. We will email when you pass and/or have message(s) and/or you can check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
EmilyBroh

I need a place/roommates in the Boro!

EmilyBroh

Hey there! My name is Emily. I'm 24 years old and I'm very artistic. I'm employed part time at a coffee shop, and I'm working on getting a long-term career plan in place. I also am in the process of opening an Etsy shop.

I'm looking for a place to live ASAP in the Murfreesboro  area preferably, although I'm not opposed to Smyrna, La Vergne, and maybe even Nashville for the right place/fit.

I'd need at least one roommate as my budget right now is somewhere between $400-$500 maximum.

I'm really friendly and easygoing. That said, I am highly allergic to cats, so if they're even living in the same place as me, I can get very, very ill. I'm also allergic to rabbits, but I generally don't have a problem being in the same house as them as long as I don't get too close. 

1500182908088.jpeg

IMG_2270.JPG

Sign in to follow this