To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

robertome2004

WHO are U!

robertome2004

Hi, I am a retired US Military Officer relocating to the Spokane area and searching for a home/condo to live in the greater Spokane area...I am an extrovert BUT very respectful of others spaces! I enjoy cooking and sharing meals with my house friends...also I like to walk/hike and do exercise.  It is easy for me to make friends because I enjoy meeting new people.  However, I also realize that it "takes two (or more) to tango" and therefore I would NOT impose on others!  I do laught easily and alot...happy camper sort of guy.  I am a morning type guy usually arise about 6:30am and retire at 9/10pm...not that into parties, drinking and especially NOT Drugs.  Enjoy watching TV sports, movies and news.  I do not have any pets but I like dogs: alergic to cats!!  I can/will help with house chores, do my own laundry.  Amenable to sharing a space with male and/or female hosts. I am a stright white male in fairly good physical condition.  Hope this short description helps!  Bob Ohara