After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Hadrian

Need a place asap

Hadrian

Hello, I am looking to get a room or a floor to rent out soon for myself, my cat, and rats. I am a pretty quiet tenant and don't go out much except to visit friends or work or go grocery shopping. I don't have a huge need to party, don't smoke or drink. However, it doesn't bother me if others do. I'm pretty easy to get along with, non-confrontational and need my roommate(s) to be of a similar nature. I would like a mature housemate who understands and respects personal property, as I had trouble with this in my current home. I have no problem helping out around the house and I clean up after myself. I prefer a home with no kids, and don't mind other pets being around. I love animals. I would like to stay around Lansing, but not necessarily in Lansing, for work. Free washed and dryer availability is also nice, as well as general run of the house. $350 and under is my desired monthly rent, but will go as high as $450. Internet is a must for work and general leisure, and utilities included in rent is nice, too. Thanks for checking out my post, hope we can talk more.