To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Dushok

Umbc student looking for roommates

Dushok

I am a 3rd year umbc student. Computer science major. Russian minor. I’m on the swim and dive team and spend most of my time on campus except sundays. I party a bit but that’s not my scene. My idea of a good time is a bunch of people playing wii (maybe having a beer or 2). I am very social. I have a car. His name is echo. He is amazing and he loves people. He’s very clean and very well behaved. I have a hamster too but I do not have to bring him. I like honesty in the household. If something is bothering someone please say something don’t just bottle it up. I like being organized and clean but I’m not a freak about it a little mess is ok. I also love cooking especially cooking for others. Ohhh I also love decorating especially for holidays and things. The last attached picture is my old room to give u an idea. 

C3EFBF7E-B585-4455-8448-1F3D2207DD43.jpeg

5190CEF6-C861-4697-BB1B-74881A9EA50C.jpeg

3BE5419D-1A01-4979-A92D-DF6700815E90.jpeg