To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

CollinHuf

Room Available

CollinHuf

I am offering a room for rent in Edgewood, Indiana (Anderson) (35 minute drive from downtown). the house is a 2 bedroom 1 bath (we would have to share). The house is located right on Edgewood Golf Course and within walking distance to the pool and park where there are tennis courts and a basketball court. The neighborhood is a very quiet and safe place to live. The house itself is kept very clean. There is a nice sized yard with a big driveway and a 1 car garage. Unfortunately the room for rent is not furnished at all. I just use it for extra storage right now. The room is a decent size with a good sized closet as well. 

I spend most of my time at work. I work at a local hospital in radiology and when I'm not at work I'm either playing tennis or soccer or just watching tv or maybe playing playstation on occasion. What I'm looking for in a roommate is someone who is clean and responsible and also considerate. I promise to be the same. 

The price of the place includes all utilities and internet. in my opinion it is a great deal.

I will not allow any drugs or any illegal activity. you will be kicked out without warning.

IMG_0883.JPG

IMG_0884.JPG

IMG_0885.JPG

IMG_0886.JPG

IMG_0887.JPG