alyssads

ROOM OFFERED: $1000/ month in a large house in Roncy (Toronto) March 1st (TBC)

alyssads

We are a young couple m/f (age 35 and 30) who rents furnished rooms to young professionals and graduate students. Preferred age of roommate 28-35. Current roommates two females aged 27-28.

Looking for quiet, social, clean, thoughtful, pet-friendly person (The house is frequented by my parents dog and occasionally I cat sit for family members).

I'm a classical/folk musician who practices/teaches at home. My husband works from home. We both enjoy board games and adventurous food/drink

Absolutely no smoking and no heavily scented products to be used in the house (perfume, cologne, hair spray, glade, ect.) due to severe allergies

Prefer someone who is vegetarian/vegan and into alternative health. Bonus: There is a farmers market around the corner from our house!

We like to refer to ourselves as city hippies.

Must be an environmentally-friendly conscience person as well as someone who has lived with roommates previously.

The room is south facing with its own veranda (with a small patio table and chair). Furnished with a Queen size bed, night stand, vanity, extra hanging closet, dresser w/ mirror

Shared kitchen space, living room, tv room, laundry, back yard

Kitchen is fully stacked (blendtec, jura espresso coffee maker, cuisinart, juicer, ect.) 

$1000/month rent includes: utilities, internet, storage space up to three suitcases in upper part of garage; additional space available for extra $$

References required.

Cleaning duties split amongst co-habitants.