After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

kajalor

Nice Female Roommate Needed

kajalor

Hello, my name is Kaja Lor. I am a junior at CSU Sacramento studying as an undergraduate in Psychology. I was living with my husband, but unfortunately he had to move home for family reasons. I need a roommate for the months of Jan 2018-May 2018. A little about myself is that I am a easy going person. I am friendly and respectful. I work as student research assistant at CSU Sacramento and as a Test Administrator at Brandman University. I also deliver for Postmates occasionally. I am involved in clubs and I am usually at school or work. Not looking for a party roommate; only professionals.

My condo is a 1 bed/1 bath condo. There are 4 condos in the building. I live in the 4th condo. The place is furnished with a 60' TV, pull out bed, tables, curtains, etc. The rent is $769/ month. As for as utilities go, we have to pay for internet, electricity, and gas only. The only thing you have to buy is a twin bed for yourself. 

Please message me if you have any questions.

Look forward to meeting you!