NotSteve

(Niceville) Roommate wanted

NotSteve

I own a 3 bedroom house in Niceville. I have a spare bedroom for rent. Rent includes free reign of the house (minus the master bedroom), private bathroom, large fenced yard. Rent is $500 plus utilities. I'm looking for a respectful and reliable roommate. I'm not a big party guy, but have no problem with the occasional party as long as you let me know ahead of time. You are responsible for your guests as I would be for mine. Loud noise is fine as long as it's not during normal sleeping times or I'm studying. I'll make sure to pay you the same respect. Pets are okay, I have dogs myself, just clean up after them. I'm not a neat freak, but I appreciate cleaning up after oneself. ABSOLUTELY NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES! I'm career military and will not risk my livelihood for a good time. Children are fine but if they're going to stay for an extended period of time we'll have to renegotiate rent. The same goes for couples. About myself: I'm a modestly clean and respectful guy. As I mentioned before I'm not a big partier and will try my best to let you know if I have guests over. As far as house clean up goes it should be a shared activity minus our rooms. Your room is your room, that being said if I smell your room, or it's filth threatens to damage my house I will intercede. 

Room.jpg

Front.jpg