To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
Jesse

Roommate Search

Jesse

I'm a 28 yr old male, very friendly and down to earth, good sense of humor, work full time, pay bills on time, good credit, respectful of other's property, keep shared living spaces clean, no pets, and a non-smoker. I enjoy social drinks on weekends, but am not interested in a "party" house. Open to having guests over, but like to keep communication open if it's more than one person. I'm also gay just in case that's an issue. 

Ideally looking for a roommate to lease with starting sometime between starting around March / April for a location a little more on the NE side of Indy, somewhere around Fishers / Carmel or 465, to be close to work. A couple necessities I am seeking are a personal bedroom and bathroom, and a washer/dryer in unit. Hoping to not go over $500-600/mo for rent + utilities, but open to discussing since I'd like a nice, safe place to come home to.

I'm looking for someone who is similarly good with paying bills on time, honest, clean in shared spaces, and respectful of each other's property and schedules. 

Sign in to follow this