To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

marts5

ROOM FOR RENT $800 a month in BED-STUY

marts5
  I'm moving away and I'm looking for someone to take my place in the apartment. I have two great roommates, both work full time 9-5 jobs and are both pretty neat. They are super chill, like to hang out in the living room, like to cook dinner, but also appreciate their alone time. The apartment is great, close to the A/C train, the J train, and the B26 bus, takes about 20 mins to get into the city. There a lot of local coffee shops and restaurants around, there is a great fruit and veggies market across the street. To move in, there is a $60 application fee (proof of income/credit check) if you get approved it's $800 for 1st month rent which will go to the landlord, and then $800 security deposit and $800 last month rent which will go to me because Ive already paid that for you, and you would obviously get it back if and when you decided to move out, so $2400 all together. (the room is $800 a month + utilities which usually are about $60 a month a person.  

IMG_1977.JPG

IMG_1972.JPG

IMG_1973.JPG