To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

CCabrejos117

One bedroom available in a spacious 3 bedroom apartment, Crown Heights

CCabrejos117

Me and a couple of my friends have been living in this apartment for a year now. The lease is ending very soon and due to some unforseen issues, one of us has to leave, and so here I am looking for someone to come and take over the room.

THE SPACE:
Place is in a great area to get around Brooklyn and to the city. Located in Crown Heights around the corner from the AC line (@Kingston-Throop station), close to everything you'd need. Huge supermarket down the block, hardware stores everywhere, gym a block away, 24 hour deli on the corner, liquor stores. Basically free laundry in the basement. Was newly renovated when we moved in last year and it hasn't had much wear since then. Bathroom and kitchen are nice with new fixtures and a deep sink in the kitchen. We also have a backyard (needs some work) and an interesting parking situation in the front of the building if you have a car. Aside from that the place is already pretty decently furnished. We have a TV and all kitchen stuff you'd need. Couch and chairs for the living room. The pictures show a large dog and dog cage, those are leaving with the tenant, so they won't be here. We also have two bathrooms. Really great when you live with more than one other person.

The room that is available is one of the larger ones. It can easily fit a Queen sized bed and a TV, smaller dresser and whatnot. Decent sized closet with two doors. The pictures were taken during packing, so please excuse the mess.

Rent is $900/month. The management company will want you to submit an application so good credit and income will be necessary.

THE ROOMMATES:
So pretty straightforward. My name is Christian, the other roommate is Carlos. We both work in the restaurant industry, in our 20s. We like to keep the place clean so we can do what we want when we want it without cleaning a bunch before. If you're curious about something just ask.IMG_0202.jpgIMG_0203.jpgIMG_0204.jpgIMG_0195.jpgIMG_0196.jpgIMG_0199.jpgIMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg