After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

ohitsmelissa

Looking for a room

ohitsmelissa

I work 8-5 M-F. I am very active outside of work, working out, traveling, going out with friends or going to my parents.

I only want to live with another female. I do not have pets, children, or a significant other. I do not smoke and don't care to live with someone that smokes inside.

I am very clean willing to pitch in with chores, and like to cook 1-2 a week. I am ok with sharing a bathroom.

Looking to move in the following areas:

-Ferndale

-Royal Oak

-Berkley

-Bev Hills

-Livonia

-Oak Park

-anywhere near these areas!

Annaneedsaroomie

Hey!  Are you still looking for a roommate?  I am looking for roommates to share a condo/townhouse with in the Royal Oak area as well as Plymouth,  I don't know if that is too far for you though... Lmk if you are interested!!