To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

mmanez15

Brooklyn - 2 Roommates Needed for Beautiful New Building in Prospect Lefferts Gardens!

mmanez15

Hi, my name is Megan and I'm currently looking for two new roommates for my apartment.  I'm looking for young professionals, that are fun, relaxed and clean. I like to go out but also love to chill in to watch a movie with a glass of wine(or maybe a bottle) :) I have a cat so definitely an animal lover and no one with allergies. She is very sweet and mostly just stays in my room(I swear not the typical nasty cat).  We have a nice size living room that's already furnished, so we are all set there!  Every bedroom is a good size and easily fits a queen bed and additional furniture plus all rooms have their own closets.  None of the bedrooms are furnished, so you will need to bring all your own furniture.

The apartment has a lot of great features such as washer and dryer in the apartment, gas stove, dishwasher and garbage disposal.  Also every room has their own heating and air conditioner so you can set for your own liking :)

Just a little bit about the building, I live in a brand new apartment building with a lot of young professionals.  It has a doorman and is walking distance to Prospect Park (the Q/B line with connections to the 4/5 and 2/3).  We have a lot of great amenities in the building such as a beautiful rooftop(amazing view of the park and the city), theatre, party rooms to rent(chefs kitchen, sky bar), lounge with a pool table and TV, gym, yoga room and more.

Please contact me soon because I need to renew my lease in the next month so want to start meeting people ASAP!

New living room.jpg

Untitled 3.jpg

Untitled 4.jpg

Untitled 2.jpg

amenities__pic.jpg

Me.jpg