To shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  While we regret this may frustrate the naive, human review is actually necessary to avoid dirty rotten spam. We will email when you pass and/or have message(s) and/or you can check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
Lauren Johnson

looking for a place to live

Lauren Johnson

My name is Lauren Johnson. I am 18 years old. I will be a sophomore in college next fall and I will need a place to live. I enjoy cleaning and maintaining a clean living area. I am very laid back and easy to get a long with. I plan on having a job and attending school. I would like to find a place to live where my roommates can be my friends as well. I also want a place that it will be acceptable to have some friends over for a kick back. I do like to go out and party. I'm would prefer to live with all females. I would like to live in springfield starting in August and ending in may. I do have a pet turtle who lives in a 20 gallon tank but he doesn't have to come with me if that is a problem. Open to any animals in the house with the exception of snakes. 

Sign in to follow this