After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
xxoodana216

Looking for a cozy, welcoming and down to earth roommate to move in with.

xxoodana216

Hello, My name is Dana, my chihuahua and I are looking for a cozy and welcoming place to call our home with another. We have been through a lot and we're looking to leave the state of Pennsylvania anywhere from the last week of April and beginning of May. I will have 2 months of rent with me already, We are down to earth people and love seeing together and like to live our life. We are fun but know when to be serious as well. I love cooking, cleaning, keeping a place organized, I love working as well and love being around welcoming and warm people who don't judge. If the roommate wants to have a friend I am a very good one or if you just want to rent with me that's fine as well. I also do have my license so as soon as i get to where I am going I am looking to get a vehicle as soon as possible.

Sign in to follow this