To shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  While we regret this may frustrate the naive, human review is actually necessary to avoid dirty rotten spam. We will email when you pass and/or have message(s) and/or you can check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

faithhopeh

Seeking fourth female roommate for a 4 bedroom 3.5 bath

faithhopeh

An updated post from my previous one. My name is Faith and I currently have two other young professional female roommates who are living in a 4bedroom 3.5 bath. There is off street parking, plenty of storage, and furnished common areas. You will have your own private bedroom, and we can negotiate a private bath. If we find a fourth roommate then rent will be only 407.50 a person. We will split the cost of utilities between us making it pretty cheap. We are looking for a young professional female in her twenties or early thirties. If you are interested or know someone Please let me know. Move in would be end of may. The property is in chesterfield off of walmsley and newbys bridge rd. 

20180407_212413.jpg