After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Alexa LeVieux

Walking Distance to KSU/Aggieville

Alexa LeVieux

Hi, my name is Alexa! My current roommate, Ryan, and I are looking for someone to move in to replace a roommate that is moving out this summer. We are pretty chill people to live with. During the week it's a relatively quiet and studious household, however, we do like to have a few parties every once in a while on the weekends. I have an 8lb small dog (Havanese), she is a hypoallergenic breed so she doesn't shed. The spacious main house apartment comes with three bedrooms and one bathroom. It's located in a really nice neighborhood and in walking distance from K-State University and Aggieville  The kitchen has a dishwasher and a brand new glass top stove. Washer and dryer are conveniently located in back sunroom. There's tons of storage space all throughout the house so you'll never feel cluttered. Utilities: gas, electric, water, internet. There is a two-bedroom basement apartment under our house, so all utilities are shared with those tenants (bills split 5 ways). There is no monthly pet rent but there is an initial $250 pet deposit fee. Message me if interested.

ISib4e8ac918se0000000000.jpg

ISmycv61c0gu0f0000000000.jpg

ISu8u1eczutyxd0000000000.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 11.22.03 PM.png