To shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  While we regret this may frustrate the naive, human review is actually necessary to avoid dirty rotten spam. We will email when you pass and/or have message(s) and/or you can check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

mimosa207

$350 monthly - Looking for a Roommate ~ Utilities Paid (Dahlonega / Lumpkin county / Athens

mimosa207

$350 monthly - Looking for a Roommate ~ Utilities Paid (Dahlonega / Lumpkin county / Athens

I chose Athens, because there weren't many cities to choose from and I think that Athens is closer to here. 

$350 a month which includes utilities. I do have 5 cats, when the weather permits, they are outside, if weather is harsh, they are inside. I'm about 8 miles from the square in Dahlonega, Wal-Mart , Fresh n' Low grocery store, Rite-aid Pharmacy, Home Depot A gas station is right down the road about 1/2 of a mile and so is a new Dollar Store. Wind or fire astrological signs as roommates. I'm retired. Am mainly at home. If you have a car and are willing to give me local rides here and there. Rental price would be negotiable. Must have a vehicle that can climb a VERY rough, steep driveway, please. Thank you :-) Have a great week !