To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
Zevi

Looking for a roommate in a beautifully furnished apartment and neighborhood

Zevi

ABOUT MY APARTMENT
Spacious apartment with large living room beautifully furnished, cozy bedrooms, hardwood floors covered with carpet in the living room, large windows, airy 
Modern kitchen with dry washer 
Large dining area 
Terrace with a front view
Great closet space

ABOUT THE BUILDING LOCATION

The building is a luxury building with a phenomenal location, surrounded by beautiful buildings 
Located at Ditmas Park on Westminster Road corner of Cortelyou Road which is known as a commercial center with superior public transportation near the Q train and buses to other parts in Brooklyn and to Manhattan. 

Near Brooklyn Public Library (Cortelyou Branch) . parks, upscale restaurants, medical services, banks branches and medical facilities.

THE BUILDING 
Luxury and very well maintained building with accessible and responsive professional crew and management. Full time doorman Seven floors, 200 units (My is located on the fifth floor on the right side , a with view to the street in the front) 
Requests for repairs or special services can be taken care off quickly
Outdoor swimming pool
Parking garage
Two laundry rooms in the building

ABOUT THE ROOMMATE I AM LOOKING FOR 

Single, professional quite, mature with good record of employment and credit history 

MINIMUM RENTAL PERIOD
One year

COST
$ 850.00 per month. Rent includes electric, internet but does not include use of parking garage or available additional space area in the building. An additional security deposit of $850.00 is required before admission.

living room.jpg

Sign in to follow this