After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Rachelb123

Shore House Needing Female Roomates!

Rachelb123

Hey!  My name is Rachel and I have a house In Ventnor, NJ (right near Ocean City).  Ideally, I’m looking for three other female roomates ages 18-22 to move in to help out with the costs.  The estimate I have right now is looking to be about 1,200 a month, so 400 from everyone!  The house is very close to the beach, 2 levels, and in great condition.  I do have a dog, but he’s extremely friendly!  Reach out to me if you have any questions, thank you!!