After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Ashok Seetharam

Looking for a roommate to share a spacious, furnished 2 bed/2 bath!

Ashok Seetharam

Starting August 16,2018, I'll have a vacant, fully furnished bedroom (approx. 200 sq.ft) with attached bathroom in my apartment (the 310@NuLu apartment complexes). The apartment is located in the affluent and up and coming NuLu area in Louisville and has an excellent view of the Louisville bridges. You also get a spectacular view of the Thunder Over Louisville fireworks from the bedroom window. On-site and off-site parking are available. Bus stops are quite close (1-5 minutes from the apartment). My roommate is planning to sell off his queen size mattress, bedframe, table, office chair, and 3 shelf storage rack. You're free to buy them from him at a nominal price or bring your own stuff. The apartment is fully air-conditioned, has a TV, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, oven and granite counter-tops for the kitchen. Rent is $628/person/month excluding utilities but includes trash. Internet (100Mbps) is $35/person/month, water and electricity (both approx. $35/person/month). Smoking is only permitted outside the building. You are also allowed pets (there's a small fee involved). The building has a gym and lounge facilities. Management is superb and maintenance requests are processed really fast. Since we're located in the East Market District, we're also only minutes away from a number of bars, nightclubs and dining facilities. Everything is conveniently located close-by. 

About myself: I'm Asian (Indian to be precise), 26 years old, working as a biomedical engineer at a medical device startup downtown. I'm educated (have a Master's degree), fun-loving (I love to talk!!), love movies, love cooking food and meeting new people. You're free to bring friends to the apartment (please do try to clean up after yourselves!) and to hold parties (but not so loud that others in the building might feel annoyed). I'm also OK if your partner wants to stay overnight or maybe even a couple of nights. I'm reasonably neat myself but I'm fine if you're not (as long as the common areas are kept clean). I don't drink myself but I wouldn't dream of stopping you or convincing you otherwise. I'm also quite OK with male or female roommates.