To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
LaRock

Nice Room wanted in Large, Quite, Peaceful Home W/ Pool, or Waterfront

LaRock

Quite professional multimedia marketer, web-developer and writer. I'm looking for a room in a nice home with a tranquil, relaxing environment, conducive to writing and peace in the Hampton's, NYC,, Florida, or Any nice natural Lake or Water Front Setting. I've been assisting, running a large luxury Inn since last October, like the area, have made a friend or two here, but need a quieter environment. Must have a private bath and kitchen access. I've always assisted and been a great help to those who are elderly, very busy business people, who might need a live in administrative or personal assistant to care for and maintain their property, professionally. I also have a medical assistant, health and fitness training background. I was recently one of the Top Non-Traditional Students in Our Nation and placed on the Presidential Honor Roll. If your someone who really does not need the money, but always needs someone to help out with your property in lue of rent, or maybe willing to pay a small wage, or agrees to a very reasonable rent, then your the person I'm looking for. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how much money I can save you, or perhaps make you with my second to none Marketing Skill. I always add to a household or estate by way of knowledge and know how. It's always nice to have the support of great people when attempting to start your own business. Please message me.

Sign in to follow this