To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

DTexas55

Seeking cool roommate

DTexas55

Hello all, I’m looking for a roommate that respects me and my things as well as my personal time. I am an introvert but that does not mean that I will be cooped up in my room 24/7; though I do enjoy my alone time, I also enjoy hanging out with my roommate(s) when I’ve got the time. 

A little more about me: I’m a considerate, respectful, and polite person who likes to take it easy and is laid back. I don’t do well with drama and I don’t bring it into my place. I’d really like to find a roommate similar to me regarding these traits. A kind of weird thing I’m looking for is the freedom to be able to walk around nude or at the very least in my boxers around the place, so another nudist would be awesome. I’m a nudist that hasn’t been able to express themselves in their current place for almost a year now. Anyway, if you’re not a nudist or are not ok with it, that’s fine, I will gladly confine those activities in my room. (PS me being a nudist is NOT an invitation for you to make a move on me and make our living situation uncomfortable. Nudism has never been about sex so I ask that you please respect that).