To shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  While we regret this may frustrate the naive, human review is actually necessary to avoid dirty rotten spam. We will email when you pass and/or have message(s) and/or you can check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

KevinRiley

Room Available for Rent $700/month

KevinRiley

My name is Kevin. I have a room for rent in my house. Ideal location close to Athens if you are a student. Single 11' x 14' bedroom with your own private full hall bath. Garage parking. The only thing that is not furnished will be your bedroom. I have everything else within the shared living space. Comfortable four piece sectional couch and other living room furniture, dining table with seating for four, all kitchen appliances, secondary refrigerator in garage. I am pretty laid back when it comes to most things. I am a musician and on occasion will play drums and guitar. I always try to be respectful of my roommates and only play while I am the only one home on the weekends. I am extremely easy to get along with. All I ask is that you help keep our shared living space clean and organized.