To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Hya Q

Female roommate to share a two bedroom apartment in Silver Spring, MD

Hya Q

I'm a 22 year old, professional female looking for a nice, clean, respectful roommate to share an apartment with at the Galaxy, the Blairs, Summit Hill. About me: I'm not weird, I'm pretty laid back, and kind. I can perfect a cat eye every morning and I, more often than not, like to keep to myself to watch movies. But I like to socialize! Contact me to see if this would be a mutually beneficial move or even to discuss reasons why I can't be a Jedi. Warning: every once in a while, I'll quote Mean Girls, Harry Potter, or Anchorman. That's just part of the package deal ;) Have a nice day!

DanaM

Hello, are you still looking for a roommate? i am 23 years old, just graduated from GMU looking for an apartment to share with someone! we seem to have similar personalities. i tend to be a homebody but also like to socialize! Harry Potter and Mean girls are the best! i am currently job hunting for nursing jobs and have 2 potential prospects in the Silver Spring Area! please let me know if you are still looking for a roommate!