After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
Carmen126

Graduate student would like to share home (near GMU in Fairfax)

Carmen126

I am a female graduate student who is looking for a roommate for one of the bedrooms in my townhouse condo. Female only. Rent is $660/ month plus shared utilities. The move-in date is mid to late August. Shared bathroom with one other female roommate.

10 minutes drive to Fairfax campus. Walking distance to Wegmans, and Fairfax Corner. Easy access to I-66, US Route 50 and Lee Hwy. GMU Gunston Go-Bus provides free transportation to campus between Fairfax Corner and University Mall. The community has a nice club house with exercise room, pool and tennis court. 

Type: Townhouse condo

Move-In: mid to late August

Washer/Dryer in Unit

Utilities: Electricity, Gas, Heat, Internet, Water, and Trash Removal

Parking Included

Convenient for:
Working Professional
Student
Faculty/Staff

Unit Features:
Laundry (in unit)
Parking