To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Katelyn Huether

Looking for a Roomate in October

Katelyn Huether

My name is Katelyn. I'm a 22 female who is paying rent in Fishers currently until my lease is up in October. I work for Life Time full time, and I do Body building competitions. So I'm not home too much other than to cook and study for my certs. I don't enjoy paying 1100 a month to live by myself when I'm not even home much. I am looking for a female to live with, I even have a friend who would do a 3 bedroom. I am okay with only one roommate if someone has a house or apartment already. No straight men please.. Not even an option and please don't reach out if you are a male. I would love to live anywhere north of Broadripple up to Fishers, Noblesville, Carmel, Castleton, Westfield, or even Broadripple area. I would love to live in a house but would also be open to a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment/ town house. I would like if you had a social media of some sort so I can do some research. I am very very picky as you should be as well. If you are looking for a roommate and want to meet up to interview eachother let me know!