To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
nudistathome

GWM with furnished room available

nudistathome

I have a fully furnished home with one furnished room and bathroom available.   The rent is  $590 all bills paid.   Yes, I am a nudist at home.    Do not confuse that with meaning sex.   Austin, Texas is know for Hippie Hollow a clothing optional park on the lake for gay, straight, and bi people.   Most are not wearing clothes and sex is not allowed.   The hope is very comfortable as the photos show.   I am looking for a mature guy.   That means in mind and spirit.    Full kitchen and laundry room is available as well as the rest of the home.  You have to buy your own laundry supplies.   Great outdoor space.   Two small golden mix rescues here.     Only myself and you will live here.    My present roommate  is here on a contract and it ends July 31.   He is going back to his home and husband in Houston. 

Looking for a guy who wants and respects a nice home.   (not looking to get married)

North Austin.    IH35 and 183  or Mopac and 183.

STA70383.JPG

Closet doors, Ricks room 2017 2.JPG

Ricks room re-do 2017 2.JPG

Porch 2.JPG

Sign in to follow this