After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
apogue

Female college grad looking for a compatible roommate!

apogue

I am a 23 -year old female, college-graduate currently working before I can apply for grad school. I am a quiet and respectful roommate; in addition, I am also friendly and very easy to get along with. I also like to keep things clean and clutter-free in my current apartment.

I am originally from South Lyon, but I graduated from the College of Wooster in Ohio with a B.A. in Neuroscience, minor in studio arts, and I plan to continue to graduate school for medical illustration in the fall of 2019. I moved back to the area a while after graduation and am now working as a swim instructor/lifeguard in Ann Arbor.

I am a quiet and respectful roommate; in addition, I have been told I am friendly and very easy to get along with. I also like to keep things clean and clutter-free in my current apartment. I also feel I should mention that I am a huge dog person, so if you have a buddy with you, I wouldn't mind at all.

Other hobbies of mine include puzzles, exercise and going to the gym, dogs, outdoor adventures, traveling, Netflix, and spending time with close friends. 

Looking for a roommate who has similar interests/preferences/living styles as me. In addition, I am trying to budget around $350-450 for rent, so you will most likely take the master room.

Please send me a message if you are interested or want more information about me!!

Sign in to follow this