After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
JAJoyceAnn

Cheap and Quiet

JAJoyceAnn

I am from Milwaukee, WI and just graduated from college. I am moving to the Twin Cities for a 10- month apprenticeship with a non-profit. I may also be looking for a second part-time job for some extra cash. I am a very quiet person who likes to stay to myself and I do like to live in a quiet place. I'm looking for a private room. I am 22 years old. I also like to have my rent in at least two days before the 1st of the month to make sure I have all my bills paid on time. I am looking for something a little on the cheap side, and at most am willing to pay $500 per person, if any more than that, I may as well live on my own. I do clean up after myself, so that's not a problem.

Sign in to follow this