To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Albert E.

Roommate Wanted for 2 Bed 1 Bath Condo

Albert E.

Hello all,
My doggo and I are in the market for a roommate for a 2 bedroom 1 bath lovely Condo. This Condo is in a great location, in the middle of the Domain, the new Charles Schwab development and ACC Northridge Campus. The condo complex is gated, has a pool, access to greenbelt, and walking paths. It's located on the second floor of a three story building, and it receives a ton of natural light throughout the day. It has a large walk in closet, and vinyl plank flooring throughout the home except in the bedrooms, which have carpet. The bathroom is very spacious and the kitchen has an open concept into the dinning and living room. There is also a washer/dryer located in the bathroom closet. The shared spaces are furnished, but your bedroom is not. Utilities are separate and include electricity, water/trash, and internet. Available Now

About me:
I am a 26 year old male and I work as a Research Associate 7-4, M-F. I enjoy playing my guitar and singing. I train for and do triathlons and like being active and outdoors (winter is the worst). I have a pretty strong personality, but I am very respectful. I am verrryyy clean and really can't stand having a mess. Especially when it comes to the kitchen and bathroom. One of my favorite hobbies of mine is having a fish tank to mess with. I also enjoy spending time with people and love going to the movies. My typical day involves waking up at 5 to go to the gym, heading to work after, then coming home usually to wind down with some TV or my hobbies. I don't smoke or do drugs, but I sometimes drink. I have a pup, her name is Ruby. She is a Schnauzer terrier mix, well behaved and kennel trained. She is pretty chill and spends most of the day looking out windows. She does bark when people come to the door (working on it), but besides that, she is a really quiet and friendly dog. 

dogs are OK - wooof 
furnished 
apartment 
w/d in unit 
street parking 
no private bath 
private room 

IMG-3053.JPG

00B0B_4VADXj7pMtH_1200x900.jpg

00b0b_yIXTJ1qKr7_1200x900.jpg

00e0e_gRpcRVbjK6v_1200x900.jpg

00Q0Q_8sAimFmGdyZ_1200x900.jpg