After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Lily

Looking to rent a room

Lily

Hi, my name is Lily and I just graduated. I'm looking to rent a room in someone's apartment while I attend school. I'm a pretty neat person, I don't usually leave behind messes and I shower everyday or every other day and I hope you do too. I do sometimes cook because I am vegan, but I wont attack you for eating whatever you eat, you do you. I am really friendly and outgoing. I do have friends that I might occasionally invite them over. I probably won't spend too much time in the apartment because I will be busy with school and work. Im kind of okay with sharing as long as you ask, even then I might not even care. It'd be pretty cool if you were down to get a cat with me though :) just saying.