After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Rick Yu

Looking for a room or roomate

Rick Yu

Hi my name is Rick, a 19 year old Chinese-american college student fluent in English and Cantonese. I am positive and easy-going as well as a great roommate. I am tidy, quite, and respectful to others. My only condition is free entry within the residence at any time. Moreover, I will enter and exit with consideration (silently). I am looking to find a room in San Gabriel Valley under $850 a month. 

Leah Nicole

Have you found a better place to stay yet? message me back and drop me your email or number, i have a very loving place that is available for rent, am looking for a very clean and and decent person, reply me back for more details about the room.

Best

Leah