After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
nedu92

Looking for 2bd, 2ba in Vernon, CT

nedu92

Hey there! I am looking to move to move to Vernon, CT, as this would be a bit closer to my job, as well as to Hartford and Bradley Airport. I'd like to move sometime mid-to-late September. I am a respectful, quiet and clean roommate, and work 40hrs a week. If you're interested please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you!

CTurek

Hey nedu, thanks for reaching out to me! However, I just signed a lease for a place in New Britain, so I am no longer looking for a place to stay. Good luck with your search!

Sign in to follow this