To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
Briana

Master Bedroom Avalible

Briana

You would get the master bedroom with balcony access and private bathroom. The apartment is completely furnished and I have a few things for your bedroom if you need them. Its a sweet little complex we have a view of a forest from our patio and we are right next to the pool. The complex is located right off of Jollyville rd Austin TX 78759, less than two miles from the Arboretum. It is a great North Austin location, really easy to get on 183 and Mopac. It is less than 10 minutes from the domain and 15 minutes from Downtown. I do have a cat. She is very docile and chill. If you do have a pet she won't mind them as long as they are not aggressive. Rent would be between $700- $799, that includes all Utilities with internet,  and may vary depended on that.

Contact me if you would like some pictures or additional information!

A little about me: I am a female currently doing classes at the community college, I have two jobs and love being home to chill. I am just looking for a roommate that will pay their bills on time and is pleasant to live with.

Sign in to follow this