To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Lelain

Roommate to be compatable for our home

Lelain

I have a room for rent starting a month after I find you on here .ūüėäAs¬†to give my current Roommate time to move in with his friend or someone else .I am looking for a more compatible situation for me and my kids . The room I have available has a separate door and a window and will have small¬† dresser to use .I would prefer someone with not a whole lot just a bed and belongings as I have no extra storage.I prefer someone who keeps to themselves preferably an older woman¬†¬†who works in the mornings¬†Mon to Fri .Wouldn't mind a friend but I keep to myself a lot.Or I also think a¬†¬†20 something year old would work for our home as I'm sure my son who is mid 20s¬† won't mind a friend to¬†hang out with some.I have someone I've lived with a long time now whos schedule¬†¬†isn't compatable .Also I would prefer an older woman as I am 45 and female or a person in there 20s for my son to enjoy as company I also have twin teenage daughters in the home...But¬† those are the situations I was thinking of that I think would be best .It will be¬†$575.00 a¬†month and will include cable and WiFi .