To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
BrianaMcKnight

Seeking roommate to live in St Louis city - I have two dogs!

BrianaMcKnight

Hello! My name is Briana McKnight. I live in the city already but I'm looking to move to a nicer area and I'm seeking a roommate to make it affordable.

About me: I'm 22, recently moved here from Indiana, and I'll be going to STLCC in the spring. I play hockey for an all women's team here. I enjoy video games, music, podcasts, and YouTube. I work as a dog groomer and I have two small dogs of my own: a dachshund mix named Diamond and a sheltie named Tyson. They are usually well behaved, but will sometimes bark when I leave and when I come home or at suspicious noises... They're dogs. Sometimes I like to play music while I'm doing things. I can be a morning person, so I'd like someone who doesn't work nights and wont be upset that I'm up and active at 6am.

What I'm looking for in a roommate: Must love dogs, but would prefer if you didn't have any. I just don't want there to be any issues if our pets don't get along! Caged pets are fine of course! I'm open minded, accepting of all genders and sexualities. I just want someone who is responsible, reasonably clean (in the common areas, I don't care what you do in your room and I'm not necessarily the neatest person. Just within reason) and who is open, communicative, and respectful. I'm not huge on sharing everything, but I'm also not mean and won't freak out on people for touching something. I just like there to be a clean balance, having designated places that I put my food or my dishes for example. I feel like it reduces conflict instead of saying "yeah do whatever!" and then getting annoyed later when my milk is gone or my mugs are dirty. I'm an "ask first on every occasion" kind of person. I don't care if you have people over, even if it's a few times a week as long as they aren't a bad or loud person. I'll likely have my boyfriend or friends over sometimes. I don't really party hard in the house but don't mind occasional get togethers or drinking. All smoking is whatever but must take place outside, and please don't throw cigarette butts on the ground. Anything else, we can talk about!

I'm hoping to move somewhere around Tower Grove Park and I'd like to keep the total rent around $800 or so. So it'd be $400 each and then split the utilities. And I'm looking to move at the beginning of November. (Sorry this was so long, but thank you for reading.)

FB_IMG_1537051996106.jpg

Sign in to follow this