To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
Ashley Roberts

Advert

Ashley Roberts

I am a successful occupational therapist moving to Austin, Texas October 1st. Looking for reasonable rent, with respectful, down to earth trust worthy people. Looking to live somewhere long term. I would love to be friends. It would be nice to cook dinners together, have game nights, and go out on the town together. I would like the option of being able to have family or friends from out of town stay for a few days out of the year. I am a heterosexual female looking to live with only heterosexual females. I am trustworthy, easy going, and love to adventure. I love Jesus, but have respect for other religions. I do not have any animals... but don't mind if you do. I am looking for a private room and bathroom. I would like a place with a dishwasher, washer and dryer, internet, and air conditioning is a must... 

Sign in to follow this