To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Kelsey Moore

Looking for a roomate with a place! willing/able to pay between $300-450 per month

Kelsey Moore

I'm looking for a place located in the Indianapolis Area, preferably near Fishers or Perry. Very independent but sociable person who is very organized and clean. I'm not too bothered if you aren't organized or clean just as long as you don't disrupt the organization or cleanliness of my space (my room). I'm a very easy going and relaxed person, I love animals, I have a kitten who just wants to cuddle and sleep, incredibly friendly and very quiet. I also have a puppy who is being trained at the moment, so will most likely NOT be staying with me wherever I end up living until after he is well-behaved. I love listening, not a huge talker, so if you need to vent, I'm your person! I'm okay with smoking inside as long as it's not ciggys :) Friendly to guests, like meeting new people. I work 40hrs a week so I will most likely be busy and not home very often. I love exercising (hiking, lifting, running, soccer, etc.) so if you need a workout buddy, I'd be happy to join in! Preferably looking for someone between the ages of 21-27 to live with, this age range is not a HUGE requirement, it's just for maturity and to be more relatable to one another. I am a very mature person for my age, most people think I'm way older than I am.