After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Kasey_B

Young Professional Looking for Roommate in Winchester, VA

Kasey_B

I am a 25 year old professional who currently works in higher education. My position does require that I work at home from 6:30pm to 9:00pm and would need a roommate that would be okay with limited noise during those hours. I also have a miniature dachshund, Philippe, that will be accompanying me. He is 8 years old and most of his time is spent sleeping. Overall I am looking for a roommate who is quiet, clean, and doesn't mind having a furry friend around.