After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Gabbyw

Looking for room/roommate

Gabbyw

Hello! My name is Gabby and I am from Connecticut. I am starting a new job in Alexandria so I am new to this area. I am looking for someone who I can not only live with, but hopefully also become friends with! I am 24 years old and looking to live with another female roughly my age. I enjoy reading, tennis, hiking, museums and happy hour :). I am looking for someone who already has a room available or would be willing to look for an apartment with me. Please feel free to message me and chat further! 

Taylor Hutchinson

Hi Gabby,

I saw your profile. I will have a room available in my 2 bd/ 2 ba apartment starting November 15th or possibly sooner. It's a large room 14x16 and the apartment is furnished besides the bedroom. Please let me know if you'd like anymore information.

Thanks,

Taylor