To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Francisco

Room Available in Coronado Area

Francisco

I am a student at UTEP looking for someone to help out with rent. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment a few blocks from Coronado HS. The apartment complex is pretty nice and quiet, has pool and communal laundry room, and is close to bus routes 13, 14, and 15. Rent would be $350/person (includes water and cable/WiFi), $150 deposit, plus utilities(really just electric). Pets are allowed in the complex but if you are bringing a furry friend you are in charge of his/her pet deposit/rent and making sure it is house trained and well behaved. I love cats and had one in the past, and I am ok with well behaved dogs. I enjoy playing video games and socializing, and am pretty chill. I mostly would just ask for clean communal spaces (your room your space as long as it doesn't become a health hazard for either of us, lol) and good communication especially if you are having people over. I do appreciate some quiet hours on weeknights since I'll study/do homework at that time, but otherwise we can just arrange things as they go. The apartment is furnished for the communal areas, you would just have to bring your own bed/bedroom furniture. Each room has two large closets. The bathroom is shared. I am hoping to find someone for November so please let me know if you think you may be interested.