After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Bhoff28403

Looking for professional, responsible roommate to share my beautiful house.

Bhoff28403

I have a beautiful 2 bed, 2 bath home near downtown Wilmington, and I would love to share it with somebody that is compatible. The pictures I posted are from the day I moved in, so ther clutter is all taken care of now. I'm very easy to get along with. I have lived in many roommate situations, and most of them have turned into long lasting friendships. However, my last two roommates have been far from desirable and I will be taking my time to find the perfect roommate that I believe will work long term. I don't ask for much. Pay bills on time, clean up after yourself, and be respectful of my property and there won't be any issues. I don't think that's asking a lot. This house is perfect for socializing, and I have absolutely nothing against having people over. However, this isn't a full time party spot. If you plan on having a late night event with friends in the house, the respectful thing to do would be to inform me ahead of time so we can agree on a good night where neither of us have to work early the next morning. I will absolutely do the same for you. I don't care much about your age, sex, orientation. Just know that I am a gay man. I'm not the flamboyant type though. You most likely wouldn't know I'm gay if I didn't tell you. No drama please. Rent is 625 plus utilities, and a deposit of 625 is due upfront. I do have a dog. His name is Brixx, and he is very friendly and listens well. He's also my baby boy. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. 

20180415_181117.jpg

20180412_234519.jpg

20180415_181358.jpg

20180415_181313.jpg

20180415_181129.jpg

20180415_181235.jpg

20180415_181532.jpg

20180415_181459.jpg