After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
Kyle G

Room in gated condo community near Univ of South AL

Kyle G

Looking for someone to share rent with. (my mom prefers a male).  I'm a full time student graduating in December 2018.  WOOHOO!  The condo has a room with its own bathroom on second floor for some lucky person. It has a desk and dresser.  You just need a bed.  Downstairs living areas furnished already.  Community has tennis courts and pool.  I also work full time as a server at Original Oyster House so when I'm home, I'm usually studying.  Enjoy playing video games, hitting the gym, biking and occasionally going out with friends. My hometown is Pensacola, FL.  Rent is $500/month plus splitting electricity and internet.

fullsizeoutput_7f2d.jpeg

IMG_1238.JPG

IMG_1239.JPG

IMG_1240.JPG

IMG_1241.JPG

IMG_1242.JPG

Sign in to follow this