To shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  While we regret this may frustrate the naive, human review is actually necessary to avoid dirty rotten spam. We will email when you pass and/or have message(s) and/or you can check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Devon

Private room+bathroom in townhouse!

Devon

I'm looking for a female roommate to rent a bedroom in my townhouse starting in December/January through either the end of the spring semester or end of the summer (timing is flexible, month to month is also OK). It is a 3 bedroom/2.5 bath townhouse with central heat/AC just over the RI line in South Attleboro. You will have a private bathroom. The room is unfurnished but the rest of house is completely furnished and has a washer/dryer conveniently located right next to the bedrooms! Added bonus: our own personal gym in the basement! Rent is $825/month plus utilities, a parking spot is included. 15 min drive to Providence, 2 miles from the train station, and very close to rt.1 with lots of shopping options. Non smoker and no pets please!

About me: I am a female research associate at Brown University. I am relatively quiet and easy going and prefer to keep the house clean and organized. I also have 2 adorable chinchillas. In my free time I like to ride horses, exercise, and binge watch Netflix.

Outside.jpg

Bathroom.jpg

Bedroom.jpg

Dining.jpg

Living Room.jpg

Chinnies.jpg