To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
Alfred

Looking for Columbia/Ft. Meade Monthly Lease

Alfred

I’m a 34 year old male engineer looking for a month-to-month rent.  I typically work 40hrs a week or will be at the gym.  I don’t smoke, don’t drink, don’t have pets, and don’t do drugs and am looking for the same in my future house mate.  I like to keep things clean and neat.  I don’t plan on bringing friends or family over.  I am planning to move out around mid May when my fiancee gets in country (dates tentative due to unknown US visa processing times).

What I’m looking for in a monthly lease:

-bedroom large enough to accomodate my queen size bed (8’x5.5’), night stand (30”x18”), and chest of drawers (40”x19”x56.5”tall) and boxes of personal items

-private bath

-washer/dryer

-WiFi/internet

-prefer utilties to be included in the rent for simplicity of accountability 

-shared kitchen

-25mins or less drive (with no traffic) away from the Rt32/Rt29 intersection in Columbia,MD.

-30 day notice of lease termination though I’ll try to give you a more advanced notice if possible

-looking for cost to be under $800/mo.  Competitor leases with utilities are $650-$800/mo.

I’m ready to move in as early as 11 Dec (pending confirmation of moving company availability).

Sign in to follow this