After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

mrozekca

Basement room available in townhouse

mrozekca

There is a big basement space (private bathroom/entrance) or bedroom (shared bathroom) available as of 1/1/2019. I am moving to Texas for a new job and have to leave this fantastic living situation. I only moved in in September but its been such a great house to live in. 

The house has laundry available, free street parking and the common areas are furnished. 

The rent for either space is $700 and you will take over paying the electricity bill with Dominion Energy which is usually about $100. So the total every month is about $800.

There are currently two other female roommates in the house who are in their mid-twenties. They are both teachers and have regular routines and are looking for a third female roommate that has a similar situation. This house is not a party house but both enjoy wine/low key evenings and the bachelor. Everyone just does their own thing. The landlord does not allow pets. 

Although the location is in Lorton, it is right around the corner from Hilltop Village Center which houses the LA fitness, Wegmans and other restaurants, is close to the springfield mall and the freeway. Its been a great location for me even though I work in Rosslyn.